Monday, October 1, 2012

Today I want to just write about how much I love Brie. Today is her birthday and I am just so overwhelmed with feelings of love and gratefulness for her being in my life!! Brie is an amazing young woman. I don't think she has one mean bone in her body. She is always kind and has a good heart. I remember when she was younger how much she loved animals and felt so bad during hunting season. Her dad and I used to joke that she might make up placards and march on the neighbors sidewalks when they came back from hunting and had killed elk or deer. This is a picture of when she and I went to Hawaii. We had a blast with snorkeling, swimming, sightseeing but there was one bad thing. She got badly burned on our last day there and on the flight home had to sit leaning forward because her back hurt too bad and was terribly blistered. I just have so many good memories of being blessed to be her mom and thinking of her right now brings tears to my eyes just from gratitude. I hope she knows how much I love her and how proud I am of her!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment