Sunday, October 14, 2012

Today is Stephanie's birthday!! I just have to say how much I love her and am SO blessed to have her in my life. Steph is an absolute sweetheart! She doesn't have a mean bone in her body, she is a fantastic mom and is raising two wonderful children with her great husband, Shawn. Steph is such a hard worker. She is getting her bachelors degree in nursing and working so hard. I think back at my life with Steph and think of dance lessons, eye surgery, chicken pox, taking care of little brothers and sister, wrestling around with Chris, her giggly friends, boyfriends, mud falling from under the suburban, gun shots, prom, trip to Hawaii were she thought her mom was going to die, broken ankle, dance team, group study in the addition, graduation, Shawn, Fort Bridger, swimming, Weber State, Marriage, UVSC, BYU, Oregon, Chloe, Austin, Utah, Colorado...... She has accomplished so much but the best of all is the beautiful woman she is. I am grateful!


1 comment: